Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Prayer for the Huish Family



We just received word that our sweet little friend, Sadie Huish, is in her last hours. She has fought long and hard and is now ready to go Home. We love you, Sadie, and will miss you terribly.

Please remember Sadie, her parents, Zach and Tiffany, and her little sisters, Sam and Olivia, in your prayers.

For more information about Sadie and to learn about DIPG log on to her blog at sadiehuish@blogspot.com.

We will never forget you, Sadie.

Note: Precious little Sadie passed away at 7:11 am Thursday morning. She went peacefully in the arms of her loving parents. Our hearts are broken.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just in tears. They are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this. I spent some time on her blog the last time you mentioned Sadie and was blown away by this sweet little girl and her family. They will certainly be in my prayers, too. It's amazing how much influence for good Sadie had on so many people in just a few short years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam and I both have been so touched by her story. Sam has been following her blog religiously ever since you posted about her the first time. He talks about her all the time and he let me know that she passed away this morning. She was the same age as Luke. Sam and I always discuss that and we can't imagine how it would feel to have Luke go through all that she did. I'm relieved that she can finally be with her Heavenly Father again and rest in his arms but my heart breaks for her sweet family.

    ReplyDelete